\Psychedelic Remix/ \Psychedelic Remix/

%u266A%u266Bdo da doo %u266A%u266B

this is amazingg :D
havent heard the original yet, so i cant compare them, but ive gotta admit, ill be humming this for the rest of the day :D

5/5 10/10 DOWNLOAD

thanks!!! :D yea i loveeee the melodyyyyy >:]

[SxHx] Til I'm High [SxHx] Til I'm High

Yesssss :D

I'm Lovin' It :)
5/5 10/10
You know how you'll listen to a song you really like with a friend who's never heard it before and you're like, "Ohh! Here's my favorite part!!" It's usually a solo or just a part in the song that really stands out from the rest. I suggest trying to create that part people will love, the part people will listen for, like a climax where it just gets really intense. You got a real good beat goin' there tho, keep it up :)

shesmackshard responds:

I see what you mean, which would definitely be considered if I get some kind of vocals. I suppose I wanted that drum break to be somewhat unique, lol but thanks again.

Appreciate the review big time, man.

\Moving on Stereo Remix/ \Moving on Stereo Remix/

time well spent :D

yeahh those crowds are cheering for a reason...
XD

Adamaja456 responds:

haha thanks for the review ;D
<333

\I Can't Dance Remix/ \I Can't Dance Remix/

I'm Lovin' It :D

this is really really good :O
5/5 10/10 and download ;)

Adamaja456 responds:

thanks!! :D i may start another this weekend since im sick and have down time :)

UNITE!!! UNITE!!!

wow :)

5/5 10/10 i like this, but honestly i think what could really get it all to come together better would be a section somewhere around the middle or something that comes in and blows you apart :D
...and some MAJOR bass XD
LOVE the intro. and ending tho.
keep it up!

king-blue responds:

Your right it could use a part like that......the thing is i have to come up with something to top the regular verse lines and chorus lines, but your right thanks for the review man. Appreciate it.

Straight Krunk Straight Krunk

INSANE :O

I'm Lovin' It! haha, "Straight Krunk"... yeah i think that sounds about right :D

BotonyProduktions responds:

Thanks BeMyFriday. This beat is pretty KRUNK!

\Stay Remix/ \Stay Remix/

AMAZING &lt;3

this is prolly the best out of all your stuff ive ever heard :O
keep going, its great :D